Colorado Coagulation is committed to remaining at the forefront of specialized laboratory testing through continuous development in scientific research and new assay development. Over the past 35 years, our scientific staff has consistently developed and launched important new products designed to help physicians diagnose, treat, and monitor their patients.
Examples of Colorado Coagulation's innovative assays are listed below.
- Thrombophilia assessment: Complete thrombotic risk evaluation through a broad menu of hemostasis assays
- Abnormal APTT/PT evaluation: A targeted approach to identify bleeding and clotting disorders
- Bleeding diathesis diagnosis: Esoteric assays help detect abnormalities in various pathways to determine a patient’s hemorrhagic risk
- von Willebrand Disease: Variety of assays including multimer analysis, collagen binding activity, and pathologist review
- Pediatric profiles (bleeding and clotting): Specialized test combinations with minimum volume requirements